Arsenal legend plans coaching clinic in Jakarta
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Welcome: Former Arsenal player Robert Pires (right) is acknowledged by fans upon his arrival at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, on Thursday. Pires is in Indonesia as part of a promotional campaign for Arsenal’s planned tour in July. Antara/Muhammad IqbalFrench and Arsenal veteran midfielder Robert Pirès met with Jakarta officials on Thursday to discuss a plan to nurture future In...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police