Mudflow erupting after 7 years
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
Residents of Porong, Sidoarjo in East Java will never forget May 29, 2006. This was the date when a mudflow began to erupt in the area, forever changing their lives.
The eruption took place near a drilling site belonging to PT Lapindo Brantas. This triggered speculation that Lapindo might have been negligent during its drilling process.
Lapindo, however, cited a number of scientist...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash