Hutama expects to start Trans Sumatra highway project this year
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The road ahead: A motorists drives along a highway in Payakumbuh, Limapuluh Kota, West Sumatra, in this archive photo. State-owned construction firm PT Hutama Karya plans to start construction of a trans Sumatra toll road, connecting Lampung to Aceh, this year. (Antara/Maril Gafur)State-run construction company Hutama Karya this year expects to begin the development of a 2,700 kilometers toll road...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study