Hutama expects to start Trans Sumatra highway project this year
The Jakarta Post
The road ahead: A motorists drives along a highway in Payakumbuh, Limapuluh Kota, West Sumatra, in this archive photo. State-owned construction firm PT Hutama Karya plans to start construction of a trans Sumatra toll road, connecting Lampung to Aceh, this year. (Antara/Maril Gafur)State-run construction company Hutama Karya this year expects to begin the development of a 2,700 kilometers toll road...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein