Soldiers attack police station in S. Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Coming under fire: The police precinct offices of Ogan Komering Ulu in South Sumatra catch fire on Thursday after being attacked by scores of soldiers unhappy with the way police have handled the murder of their comrade by a police officer. At least four policemen were injured in the attack. Antara/Nila TinaFour police officers were injured in a clash between members of the National Police and per...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste