AirAsia, Aviastar to bid for haj flights
The Jakarta Post
Domestic carriers Indonesia AirAsia (IAA) and Aviastar Mandiri plan to participate in the government’s annual haj transportation tender next year to capture the country’s haj pilgrim market, which is around 200,000 people a year.
Both carriers say they are preparing administrative and technical details to fly the pilgrims to Mecca, such as applying for route permits and leasing wide-bod...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning