AirAsia, Aviastar to bid for haj flights
The Jakarta Post
Domestic carriers Indonesia AirAsia (IAA) and Aviastar Mandiri plan to participate in the government’s annual haj transportation tender next year to capture the country’s haj pilgrim market, which is around 200,000 people a year.
Both carriers say they are preparing administrative and technical details to fly the pilgrims to Mecca, such as applying for route permits and leasing wide-bod...
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion