AirAsia, Aviastar to bid for haj flights
The Jakarta Post
Domestic carriers Indonesia AirAsia (IAA) and Aviastar Mandiri plan to participate in the government’s annual haj transportation tender next year to capture the country’s haj pilgrim market, which is around 200,000 people a year.
Both carriers say they are preparing administrative and technical details to fly the pilgrims to Mecca, such as applying for route permits and leasing wide-bod...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building