Indonesia, Suriname set for stronger cooperation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bilateral talks: Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa (right) talks to his Suriname counterpart, Winston G. Lackin, at his office in Jakarta on Monday. During their meeting, they discussed various bilateral issues as well as regional and multilateral cooperations. JP/Ricky YudhistiraIndonesia and Suriname underlined historical ties as a strong basis for a closer relationship and committed to expand t...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official