Indonesia, Suriname set for stronger cooperation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bilateral talks: Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa (right) talks to his Suriname counterpart, Winston G. Lackin, at his office in Jakarta on Monday. During their meeting, they discussed various bilateral issues as well as regional and multilateral cooperations. JP/Ricky YudhistiraIndonesia and Suriname underlined historical ties as a strong basis for a closer relationship and committed to expand t...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau