Kopassus stands accused of Sleman killings
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A matter of honor?: Police officers search Cebongan Penitentiary in Sleman, Yogyakarta, on Saturday. A group of armed men attacked the prison hours earlier, killing four suspects detained for murder of a Special Forces Command (Kopassus) member. (Antara/Sigid Kurniawan)The execution-style killing of four detainees accused of murdering a former member of the Army’s Special Forces (Kopassus) by re...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project