Ending the pervasive curse of ‘Papua currency’
The Jakarta Post
Development in Papua, Indonesia’s most eastern and underdeveloped province, has been hampered by extremely expensive logistics costs caused by the lack of transportation infrastructure. The Jakarta Post’s Rendi A. Witular recently traveled to several remote areas of the province to find out more. This is the first of three reports about the development in Papua.
Pegunungan Bintang, lik...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan