Rangers sight pygmies in Way Kambas National Park
Oyos Saroso HN
The Jakarta Post
According to them, the pygmies sport dreadlocks, measure no more than 50 centimeters tall and do not wear any clothing.
“A number of rangers claim the pygmies grow their dreadlocks down to their waist. The first sighting by the rangers was...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- Cuba's first luxury hotel opens in Havana
- Pilgrimage at a price
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Widespread hotspots mark the start of dry season: BMKG
- Pertamina’s privileges may be revoked if efficiency not improved
- Two suspects of UII hazing surrender