Aceh insistent on flying GAM flag
The Jakarta Post
The Aceh provincial administration is adamant on keeping a qanun (bylaw) on the Aceh flag and coat-of-arms valid by designating the separatist crescent-and-star flag as the official flag of the province.
Aceh Deputy Governor Muzakir Manaf said on Saturday the Aceh flag was a symbol of the struggles and sacrifices experienced by the Acehnese, therefore it was natural to be designated as the ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading