Aceh insistent on flying GAM flag
The Jakarta Post
The Aceh provincial administration is adamant on keeping a qanun (bylaw) on the Aceh flag and coat-of-arms valid by designating the separatist crescent-and-star flag as the official flag of the province.
Aceh Deputy Governor Muzakir Manaf said on Saturday the Aceh flag was a symbol of the struggles and sacrifices experienced by the Acehnese, therefore it was natural to be designated as the ...
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook