Police, TNI had prior knowledge of Cebongan raid
The Jakarta Post
The low-ranking soldiers alleged to be responsible for an attack on four detainees of the Cebongan Prison in Sleman, Yogyakarta, could have taken the fall for their seniors who orchestrated the murder, rights activists have said.
Coordinator of the Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras) Haris Azhar said an independent investigation from a number of rights group fou...
- House asked to open up closed-door discussion on terrorism bill
- AGO probes alleged corruption implicating Pertamina Patra Niaga, Ratu Energy Indonesia
- PlayStation VR owners can now watch 360-degree YouTube videos
- Local startup caters to pet-related needs
- Terror convicts may still be radical despite renouncing terrorism
- Ad hoc team begins studying Patimban project
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia probes police unit held in Sudan
- Jokowi calls for cuts to gas prices
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury