Police, TNI had prior knowledge of Cebongan raid
The Jakarta Post
The low-ranking soldiers alleged to be responsible for an attack on four detainees of the Cebongan Prison in Sleman, Yogyakarta, could have taken the fall for their seniors who orchestrated the murder, rights activists have said.
Coordinator of the Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras) Haris Azhar said an independent investigation from a number of rights group fou...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Melinda Gates praises Indonesia’s e-money aid programs
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago