Police, TNI had prior knowledge of Cebongan raid
The Jakarta Post
The low-ranking soldiers alleged to be responsible for an attack on four detainees of the Cebongan Prison in Sleman, Yogyakarta, could have taken the fall for their seniors who orchestrated the murder, rights activists have said.
Coordinator of the Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras) Haris Azhar said an independent investigation from a number of rights group fou...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW