Police, TNI had prior knowledge of Cebongan raid
The Jakarta Post
The low-ranking soldiers alleged to be responsible for an attack on four detainees of the Cebongan Prison in Sleman, Yogyakarta, could have taken the fall for their seniors who orchestrated the murder, rights activists have said.
Coordinator of the Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras) Haris Azhar said an independent investigation from a number of rights group fou...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden