Aerosmith cancels Jakarta concert
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
American hard rock band Aerosmith announced that it has cancelled its 'The Global Warming World Tour' concert, which was scheduled on May 11 in Jakarta, 'due to safety reasons'.
Promoter Ismaya Live announced on its official website, saying that in a letter sent by the Aerosmith management Mitch Schneider Organization (MSO), the band explained: 'Unfortunately, we have to cancel our upcoming show in Jakarta. We want to apologize to all our fans who were expecting to see us and hope that one day we can make it up to them.'
In the concert, slated to take place at JIExpo in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta, the legendary band was expected to perform their title hits including 'Jaded', 'Janice got a gun' and 'I don't wanna miss a thing'.
The promoter claimed that about 85 percent of 15,000 tickets had been sold. 'Due to the cancellation, we will provide a full refund to the customers starting on May 11,' it said. For further information about the refund process, customers can contact through an email address [email protected] or twitter account @askaerosmithjkt or hotline 021-92092039. ' JP
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash