Aerosmith cancels Jakarta concert
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
American hard rock band Aerosmith announced that it has cancelled its 'The Global Warming World Tour' concert, which was scheduled on May 11 in Jakarta, 'due to safety reasons'.
Promoter Ismaya Live announced on its official website, saying that in a letter sent by the Aerosmith management Mitch Schneider Organization (MSO), the band explained: 'Unfortunately, we have to cancel our upcoming show in Jakarta. We want to apologize to all our fans who were expecting to see us and hope that one day we can make it up to them.'
In the concert, slated to take place at JIExpo in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta, the legendary band was expected to perform their title hits including 'Jaded', 'Janice got a gun' and 'I don't wanna miss a thing'.
The promoter claimed that about 85 percent of 15,000 tickets had been sold. 'Due to the cancellation, we will provide a full refund to the customers starting on May 11,' it said. For further information about the refund process, customers can contact through an email address [email protected] or twitter account @askaerosmithjkt or hotline 021-92092039. ' JP
You might also like :
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Pertamina’s privileges may be revoked if efficiency not improved
- Jakartans to see more urban farming
- Bekasi welcomes new leaders
- Jakarta Fair to offer home delivery service
- Dispelling 10 myths about studying in the US