Telkomsel's Telkomcel joins Bridge Alliance
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Telkomsel's sister company, Telkomcel, announces that it will join Bridge Alliance, the alliance that is made up of 13 leading mobile operators.
'This is another crucial milestone for us and we are very pleased to have Telkomcel onboard,' Bridge Alliance chief executive officer (CEO) Alessandro Adriani said in an official release.
Like Telkomsel, Telkomcel will gain access to the latest Bridge Alliance services in enterprise and roaming.
'Telkomcel joining the alliance supports its commitment to offer innovative mobile solutions to customers. Bridge Alliance's advancement is testament to its ability to bring value to its members, and we believe Telkomcel will benefit as well.' CEO Alex Sinaga said.
Telkomcel was established on Sept. 17, 2012. Since its official launch on Jan. 17, 2013, it has attracted more than 60,000 mobile subscribers and will soon provide coverage to 95 percent of Timor Leste.
The company is the only mobile operator in Timor Leste that provides the latest 2G and 3G technology as part of its coverage, and is one of the most eco-friendly mobile operators in the world, using green technology like fuelcell and solar photovoltaics.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Washington diocese names 31 former clergy accused of abuse
- Man arrested for buying baby via Instagram
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- Microsoft co-founder, investor, philanthropist Allen dead at 65
- The warning signs get stronger
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem
- Police on high alert ahead of Indian temple opening to women