Oil, gas production on target: SKKMigas
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
The oil and gas regulatory special task force (SKKMigas) said as of September, crude oil and condensate production reached 829,000 barrels per day (bopd).
Acting SKKMigas head Johannes Widjonarko said the oil production figure accounted for 98.7 percent of the 2013 revised state budget's (APBN-P) 840,000 bopd target.
'The target has not yet been achieved,' he said during a hearing session at the House of Representatives' Commission VII, which oversees energy, in Jakarta, on Wednesday, as quoted by Antara news agency.
However, Widjonarko said, SKKMigas predicted oil and gas production would attain the APBN-P target. He said SKKMigas would increase oil well maintenance and drilling activities to achieve the target. .
According to the SKKMigas head, as of September, 6,766 million cubic feet per day (mmscfd), or 1.2 million barrels per day equal to oil, of gas had been collected. This was 98.5 percent of the target set out in the APBN-P.
Overall, as of September, the number of oil and gas production reached 2.04 million barrels or 98.6 percent of total 2.08 million barrels per day equal to oil targeted by the APBN-P. The targeted 2.08 million barrels per day of oil and gas would bring in US$56.6 billion. (ebf)
You might also like :
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination