Oil, gas production on target: SKKMigas
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
The oil and gas regulatory special task force (SKKMigas) said as of September, crude oil and condensate production reached 829,000 barrels per day (bopd).
Acting SKKMigas head Johannes Widjonarko said the oil production figure accounted for 98.7 percent of the 2013 revised state budget's (APBN-P) 840,000 bopd target.
'The target has not yet been achieved,' he said during a hearing session at the House of Representatives' Commission VII, which oversees energy, in Jakarta, on Wednesday, as quoted by Antara news agency.
However, Widjonarko said, SKKMigas predicted oil and gas production would attain the APBN-P target. He said SKKMigas would increase oil well maintenance and drilling activities to achieve the target. .
According to the SKKMigas head, as of September, 6,766 million cubic feet per day (mmscfd), or 1.2 million barrels per day equal to oil, of gas had been collected. This was 98.5 percent of the target set out in the APBN-P.
Overall, as of September, the number of oil and gas production reached 2.04 million barrels or 98.6 percent of total 2.08 million barrels per day equal to oil targeted by the APBN-P. The targeted 2.08 million barrels per day of oil and gas would bring in US$56.6 billion. (ebf)
You might also like :
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract