The Jakarta Post ranks second on RI most popular newspapers list
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post ranked second on a list of Indonesia's most popular newspapers compiled by 4 International Media and Newspaper, as published on its website www.4imn.com.
According to a Kompas.com report, the website used three different parameters as benchmarks for the survey. It uses Alexa traffic rank, Google page rank and a search engine by the name of Majestic Seo Referring Domains to set the rankings. The site has guaranteed no intervention happened during the assessment. It was all purely based on online visits made to each newspaper's website.
The list is subject to improvement every six months.
The Post came after Kompas, which ranked first. Republika came in the third position. Ranked in fourth position was Koran Tempo, closely followed by business daily, Bisnis Indonesia.
The top five positions are all occupied by Jakarta-based newspapers. Regional newspaper Suara Merdeka, a Semarang-based newspaper, came in sixth position, closely followed by Bandung-based Pikiran Rakyat in seventh. Banda Aceh-based Serambi came in eighth.(dic)
You might also like :
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers