The Jakarta Post ranks second on RI most popular newspapers list
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post ranked second on a list of Indonesia's most popular newspapers compiled by 4 International Media and Newspaper, as published on its website www.4imn.com.
According to a Kompas.com report, the website used three different parameters as benchmarks for the survey. It uses Alexa traffic rank, Google page rank and a search engine by the name of Majestic Seo Referring Domains to set the rankings. The site has guaranteed no intervention happened during the assessment. It was all purely based on online visits made to each newspaper's website.
The list is subject to improvement every six months.
The Post came after Kompas, which ranked first. Republika came in the third position. Ranked in fourth position was Koran Tempo, closely followed by business daily, Bisnis Indonesia.
The top five positions are all occupied by Jakarta-based newspapers. Regional newspaper Suara Merdeka, a Semarang-based newspaper, came in sixth position, closely followed by Bandung-based Pikiran Rakyat in seventh. Banda Aceh-based Serambi came in eighth.(dic)
You might also like :
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- Meikarta graft case: KPK searches residence of Lippo Group CEO James Riady
- For the sake of integrity
- Indonesia’s competitiveness improves, but still well below Singapore, Malaysia
- IMF chief postpones Middle East trip with Saudi stop
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Arsonist sentenced to 24 years for Texas mosque burning
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- Fan Bingbing spotted for first time in months, outside Beijing airport