Names of passengers on board crashed C-130 Hercules aircraft released
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Air Force has released
the names of the people who were on board the military C-130 Hercules
aircraft, registration number A 1310, that crashed into several homes
in a housing area on Jl. Jamin Ginting, Medan, North Sumatra, at
12:08 p.m. local time on Tuesday, two minutes after take-off from the
Soewondo Air Force Base, formerly known as the Polonia International
Airport, as the plane was on its way to Tanjung Pinang, Riau Islands.
The Medan search and rescue team has reportedly recovered 15 body bags, mostly from the plane wreckage, and taken them to the nearby Adam Malik Hospital.
Meanwhlile, Indonesian Military spokesperson Maj. Gen. Fuad Basya told reporters that at least 12 soldiers were on board the crashed plane, which had been made in the US in 1964.
Here are the names :
1. Pilot: Capt. Sandy Permana
2. Co-pilot 1: First Lt. Pandu Setiawan
3. Co-pilot 2: Second Lt. Dian Sukma P
4. Navigator: Capt. Roni Setiawan
5. Air radio officer: Sgt. Maj Bambang H.
6. Air engine officer: Chief Warrant Officer Ibnu Kohar
7. Air engine officer: Chief Warrant Officer Andik S
8. Air engine officer: Warrant Officer Parijo
9. Load Master instructor: Chief Warrant Officer Ngaserman
10. Load Master: Chief Warrant Officer Yahya
11. Load Master: Warrant Officer Agus P
12.Extra officer: Second Private Alvian
Adam Malik Hospital spokesperson Sairi M Saragih said earlier that the team found it difficult to identify the victims as most of the bodies were recovered in pieces. (dmr)
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- 'Moral panic' targets Indonesia's LGBT community
- Govt looks to private employees to fill public jobs after 90 percent of applican...
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- From Chanel to Gucci: Korean women turn into designer rent-a-holics
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know