Guess what?: Maudy Ayunda takes selfie with British PM
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Model-actress-singer Maudy Ayunda, 20, has posted a selfie picture of her posing with British Prime Minister David Cameron on her Instagram account, @maudyayunda.
In the photo caption, Maudy wrote: 'A selfie with the British Prime Minister, David Cameron, setelah makan pisang goreng di warung bu Juna [after eating banana fritters at Ibu Juna's food stall]. Happy to have accompanied you 'blusukan' [impromptu visit], sir! :)'
The picture was taken in Jakarta.
Cameron arrived in Jakarta on Monday for a high-level state visit to the country. The visit was mainly focusing on boosting trade and investment between the UK and Indonesia.
Meanwhile, Maudy, who has starred in at least nine feature films including 2014, released in 2013, and Perahu Kertas (Paper Boat, 2012), is currently pursuing her bachelor's degree in politics, philosophy and economics at Oxford University in the UK.
You might also like :
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- Meikarta graft case: KPK searches residence of Lippo Group CEO James Riady
- Arsonist sentenced to 24 years for Texas mosque burning
- Latest list of Michelin stars in Seoul released
- Indonesia’s competitiveness improves, but still well below Singapore, Malaysia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teen arrested for alleged rape of young earthquake survivor
- Indonesian religious minister denounces LGBT, but calls for people’s empathy
- Rupiah projected at Rp 15,000 per US dollar in 2019 state budget
- BTS renews contract with Big Hit Entertainment