More protein – less rice, Pat Walsh’s cheerful experiences in the Big Durian
‘Stormy with a chance of fried rice’
by Pat Walsh
Kepustakaan Populer Gramedia 2015
216 pagesAustralian activist Pat Walsh has had what he calls a “hot and cold” relationship with Indonesia.Twenty-five years ago, Walsh cofounded Inside Indonesia, originally a print magazine, now online and a must-read for anyone seriously interested in the archipelago.
During the Soeharto y...
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- Trump endorses call for Harley-Davidson boycott
- S. Korean woman given rare jail term for spycam crime
- A-Pink to perform in Jakarta in September
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Two Austrians killed in French Alps glider crash: Official
- Who is Ma’ruf Amin, Jokowi’s running mate?
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world