More protein – less rice, Pat Walsh’s cheerful experiences in the Big Durian
‘Stormy with a chance of fried rice’
by Pat Walsh
Kepustakaan Populer Gramedia 2015
216 pagesAustralian activist Pat Walsh has had what he calls a “hot and cold” relationship with Indonesia.Twenty-five years ago, Walsh cofounded Inside Indonesia, originally a print magazine, now online and a must-read for anyone seriously interested in the archipelago.
During the Soeharto y...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan
- Travel fair to boost Garuda’s business
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Google looking to help news outlets win subscribers
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian