More protein – less rice, Pat Walsh’s cheerful experiences in the Big Durian
‘Stormy with a chance of fried rice’
by Pat Walsh
Kepustakaan Populer Gramedia 2015
216 pagesAustralian activist Pat Walsh has had what he calls a “hot and cold” relationship with Indonesia.Twenty-five years ago, Walsh cofounded Inside Indonesia, originally a print magazine, now online and a must-read for anyone seriously interested in the archipelago.
During the Soeharto y...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU