Urban Chat: SPRINGING ART WITH FEATHERLIKE FLICKS
You know people who always know how to fill their days with a hobby or two? I do: Mom and my old friend Marika. Yet, while Mom has been unwaveringly into reading and gardening, Marika moves from one hobby to another every few years. Her latest leisure pursuit? Makeup artistry.
Ironically, none of us is a makeup junkie in our daily lives, although I am, perhaps, a tad bit more familiar with ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens