Manipulation of Kartini symbol must end
“I have thought a lot about what people say: Live happily! [...] People don’t want to see the naked truth. They turn away revolted from reality [...] Earlier today, we were so shaken and moved by an example of the suffering in life […]” (Kartini’s letter to Mrs. Abendanon-Mandri, April 8, 1902).
In the early 20th century, a woman not yet 20 years old, named Kartini, thought a lot ...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- Ken Pattern: A tribute to tree of life
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality