Manipulation of Kartini symbol must end
“I have thought a lot about what people say: Live happily! [...] People don’t want to see the naked truth. They turn away revolted from reality [...] Earlier today, we were so shaken and moved by an example of the suffering in life […]” (Kartini’s letter to Mrs. Abendanon-Mandri, April 8, 1902).
In the early 20th century, a woman not yet 20 years old, named Kartini, thought a lot ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017