NGOs’ changing roles in sustainable agro industry
Edi Purwanto and Soren Moestrup
Indonesia’s economic development and resource utilization are largely driven by global demand. At present a large part of natural-resource management is in the hands of the private sector.
Palm oil is a prime example, as the unprecedented growth in global demand, during the past 20 years, has resulted in major changes in land use in the country. Without strong governance and law enforcem...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- India, Iran agree to step up efforts to help Afghanistan
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Adelina’s family demands compensation