NGOs’ changing roles in sustainable agro industry
Edi Purwanto and Soren Moestrup
Indonesia’s economic development and resource utilization are largely driven by global demand. At present a large part of natural-resource management is in the hands of the private sector.
Palm oil is a prime example, as the unprecedented growth in global demand, during the past 20 years, has resulted in major changes in land use in the country. Without strong governance and law enforcem...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival