NGOs’ changing roles in sustainable agro industry
Edi Purwanto and Soren Moestrup
Indonesia’s economic development and resource utilization are largely driven by global demand. At present a large part of natural-resource management is in the hands of the private sector.
Palm oil is a prime example, as the unprecedented growth in global demand, during the past 20 years, has resulted in major changes in land use in the country. Without strong governance and law enforcem...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- China mobile users tap phones to 'applaud' president's speech
- Energi Mega Persada seeks to maintain production after block losses
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- KPK to return investigators to National Police