National scene: Govt to launch open data initiative
The Jakarta Post
The government is preparing a presidential regulation (Perpres) on open data, allowing the public to enjoy greater access to data.
The deputy chief of staff at the Executive Office of the President for analysis and oversight of strategic issues on social, cultural and ecological affairs, Yanuar Nugroho, said the Perpres would be signed by President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo this year.
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi