ANALYSIS: Coal sector gets hotter
Attendance at the recent Coaltrans Asia Conference in Bali has upgraded the Indonesian sector rating from “underweight” to “neutral” on the back of likely limited coal-price downside from current levels as global demand (see Exhibit 2) is soon expected to outstrip supplies.
The 2016 coal demand of 862 million metric tons is expected to outstrip supplies amounting to 846 million met...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Scientists discover how breast cancer hibernates: Study
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey