ANALYSIS: Coal sector gets hotter
Attendance at the recent Coaltrans Asia Conference in Bali has upgraded the Indonesian sector rating from “underweight” to “neutral” on the back of likely limited coal-price downside from current levels as global demand (see Exhibit 2) is soon expected to outstrip supplies.
The 2016 coal demand of 862 million metric tons is expected to outstrip supplies amounting to 846 million met...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target