ANALYSIS: Coal sector gets hotter
Attendance at the recent Coaltrans Asia Conference in Bali has upgraded the Indonesian sector rating from “underweight” to “neutral” on the back of likely limited coal-price downside from current levels as global demand (see Exhibit 2) is soon expected to outstrip supplies.
The 2016 coal demand of 862 million metric tons is expected to outstrip supplies amounting to 846 million met...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence