ANALYSIS: Coal sector gets hotter
Attendance at the recent Coaltrans Asia Conference in Bali has upgraded the Indonesian sector rating from “underweight” to “neutral” on the back of likely limited coal-price downside from current levels as global demand (see Exhibit 2) is soon expected to outstrip supplies.
The 2016 coal demand of 862 million metric tons is expected to outstrip supplies amounting to 846 million met...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics