The superficiality of Indonesia’s defense policy
Ristian Atriandi Supriyanto
The publication of defense white papers serves to communicate the political agenda behind the defense policy adopted by a particular government and to act as a reference guide or guideline for the relevant government apparatus in implementing that policy.
Such were the reasons behind the 2015 Indonesian Defense White Paper (DWP). Published in November 2015 and released online last April, t...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- Trump team claims Mueller 'unlawfully' collected emails
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- 'Titanic' keeps that sinking feeling alive, 20 years on
- In Jordan, Iraqi Christians dream of fresh start abroad
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study