The superficiality of Indonesia’s defense policy
Ristian Atriandi Supriyanto
The publication of defense white papers serves to communicate the political agenda behind the defense policy adopted by a particular government and to act as a reference guide or guideline for the relevant government apparatus in implementing that policy.
Such were the reasons behind the 2015 Indonesian Defense White Paper (DWP). Published in November 2015 and released online last April, t...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Melinda Gates praises Indonesia’s e-money aid programs
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Chicken price drops due to oversupply
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi