Shoot your lunch, eat your dinner: Creating a story on a plate
The Jakarta Post
Delish dish : Good food photography can make people drool just by looking at the image.All food has its own story and so does capturing it in imagesFood stylist Vania Samperuru and photographer Fellexandro Ruby have their own recipes for making great food photography. In a food exhibition, the duo shared their tips for creating a “story on a plate”.
For food lovers, bloggers and aspirin...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor