Soul: Loving our oceans - “Turning trash into art to inspire ocean conservation”
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS COURTESY OF CTC
One person’s waste can be another’s treasure, and these treasures can inspire others to take care of the oceans and the marine environment that connect us all.
Almost 100 school children and volunteers gathered in Sanur to transform waste materials into useful and creative products at the Trash Art Competition organized by the Coral Triangle Center last Saturday.
The competition ...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- Teen suspect killed 6-year-old girl over parents' quarrel: Police
- Not wearing correct uniform, students told to do exams outdoors