Soul: Loving our oceans - “Turning trash into art to inspire ocean conservation”
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS COURTESY OF CTC
One person’s waste can be another’s treasure, and these treasures can inspire others to take care of the oceans and the marine environment that connect us all.
Almost 100 school children and volunteers gathered in Sanur to transform waste materials into useful and creative products at the Trash Art Competition organized by the Coral Triangle Center last Saturday.
The competition ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights