New study could lower RI’s emissions ranking
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
A study funded by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has concluded that Indonesia’s peat fires produced less greenhouse gas emissions than previously believed, a finding that could lower the country’s carbon-emission ranking.
The archipelago is currently ranked as the country making the third-largest contribution to global emissions due to the annual land and fores...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'