New study could lower RI’s emissions ranking
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
A study funded by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has concluded that Indonesia’s peat fires produced less greenhouse gas emissions than previously believed, a finding that could lower the country’s carbon-emission ranking.
The archipelago is currently ranked as the country making the third-largest contribution to global emissions due to the annual land and fores...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival