The bloody hands of Papuan separatist groups
The ancient philosopher Laozi wrote that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Indonesia still faces obstacles in protecting the human rights of its citizens. This is a nationwide legacy problem that the government of President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo is determined to address one step at a time.
Recently, the President personally instructed relevant government agencies ...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2