Greater Jakarta: Ahok to skip bidding in ERP project
The Jakarta Post
The administration wants the process to be skipped after Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama expressed his concern about the technology to be used.
“I want to use technology used by deve...
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings