Greater Jakarta: Ahok to skip bidding in ERP project
The Jakarta Post
The city administration plans to skip the bidding process for the electronic road pricing (ERP) project in a bid to prevent it from becoming a trial project for technology companies.
The administration wants the process to be skipped after Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama expressed his concern about the technology to be used.
“I want to use technology used by deve...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island