Greater Jakarta: Ahok to skip bidding in ERP project
The Jakarta Post
The city administration plans to skip the bidding process for the electronic road pricing (ERP) project in a bid to prevent it from becoming a trial project for technology companies.
The administration wants the process to be skipped after Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama expressed his concern about the technology to be used.
“I want to use technology used by deve...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval