Greater Jakarta: Ahok to skip bidding in ERP project
The Jakarta Post
The city administration plans to skip the bidding process for the electronic road pricing (ERP) project in a bid to prevent it from becoming a trial project for technology companies.
The administration wants the process to be skipped after Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama expressed his concern about the technology to be used.
“I want to use technology used by deve...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product