Greater Jakarta: Ahok to skip bidding in ERP project
The Jakarta Post
The city administration plans to skip the bidding process for the electronic road pricing (ERP) project in a bid to prevent it from becoming a trial project for technology companies.
The administration wants the process to be skipped after Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama expressed his concern about the technology to be used.
“I want to use technology used by deve...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein