ANALYSIS: La Niña watch: Here comes the rain
A La Niña weather pattern is expected to develop in the Northern Hemisphere during the summer of 2016, with a 75 percent chance of occurrence during the fall and winter of 2016 and 2017 (Exhibit 1), according to the International Research Institute for Climate and Society.
La Niña occurs when the temperature of the ocean surface along the western coast of Sumatra is warmer than that the ...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte