Dangers of under-regulating fintech industry
Capitalizing on the back of Indonesia’s recent e-commerce boom and the steady increase of internet literacy, local entrepreneurs have begun to explore opportunities in which the internet can assist with Indonesia’s financial inclusion.
Despite only 25 percent of the population, 60 million Indonesians, having bank accounts, financial technology “fintech” startups have found a robust...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs