Dangers of under-regulating fintech industry
Jakarta | Thu, June 23 2016 | 07:24 am
PREMIUMCapitalizing on the back of Indonesia’s recent e-commerce boom and the steady increase of internet literacy, local entrepreneurs have begun to explore opportunities in which the internet can assist with Indonesia’s financial inclusion.
Despite only 25 percent of the population, 60 million Indonesians, having bank accounts, financial technology “fintech” startups have found a robust...
- Ahok withdraws appeal
- Jokowi bestows highest medal to Swedish king
- Jokowi, Kalla are fine, says Luhut
- Police lambasted for treatment of men arrested at alleged sex party
- Vietnamese, Indonesian patrol boats square off in Natuna waters
- EDITORIAL: Violent rhetoric's slippery slope
- Indonesian CEOs seek balanced life for family, careers
- Government needs to focus on Inflation control: Bank Indonesia
- J-pop star Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf
- Jakarta, Seoul tighten bonds as sister cities
SE AsiaPhilippines rejects 'interfering' European aid
Aichiro Suryo Prabowo Graduate student in public policy, University of Chicago
A more transparent Jakarta
LifeRaisa and Hamish engaged, netizens dub May 21 National Heartbreak Day
TravelVillages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Ministry to support tourist v...