Dangers of under-regulating fintech industry
Capitalizing on the back of Indonesia’s recent e-commerce boom and the steady increase of internet literacy, local entrepreneurs have begun to explore opportunities in which the internet can assist with Indonesia’s financial inclusion.
Despite only 25 percent of the population, 60 million Indonesians, having bank accounts, financial technology “fintech” startups have found a robust...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India