Dangers of under-regulating fintech industry
Capitalizing on the back of Indonesia’s recent e-commerce boom and the steady increase of internet literacy, local entrepreneurs have begun to explore opportunities in which the internet can assist with Indonesia’s financial inclusion.
Despite only 25 percent of the population, 60 million Indonesians, having bank accounts, financial technology “fintech” startups have found a robust...
- Sherina sings for Studio Ghibli’s TVC project
- Indonesia to declare battle against marine plastic debris
- Freeport Indonesia chief resigns as dispute over mining policy intensifies
- Who is Siti Aisyah? Foreign agent or gullible migrant worker?
- Three named suspects for feasting on orangutan in Kapuas
- Rising participation among Chinese-Indonesians: What’s next?
- Jokowi in-law plays key role in bribery case
- Life-size 'Lego House' to open in Denmark
- Zoos to be standardized to combat animal abuse
- Malaysian Police: North Korean Ri Jong Chol is fourth suspect arrested