FROM THE EDITOR: Farewell
The Jakarta Post
This issue will be the last edition of Balibuzz to reach your hands. I would like to express my gratitude to our readers, the communities, as well as our friends in the private sector, who have been supporting Balibuzz over the last two years.
This farewell does not mean that Bali no longer occupies an important position in the realm of The Jakarta Post. Instead, the closure of Balibuzz is ...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares