FROM THE EDITOR: Farewell
The Jakarta Post
This issue will be the last edition of Balibuzz to reach your hands. I would like to express my gratitude to our readers, the communities, as well as our friends in the private sector, who have been supporting Balibuzz over the last two years.
This farewell does not mean that Bali no longer occupies an important position in the realm of The Jakarta Post. Instead, the closure of Balibuzz is ...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church