FROM THE EDITOR: Farewell
The Jakarta Post
This issue will be the last edition of Balibuzz to reach your hands. I would like to express my gratitude to our readers, the communities, as well as our friends in the private sector, who have been supporting Balibuzz over the last two years.
This farewell does not mean that Bali no longer occupies an important position in the realm of The Jakarta Post. Instead, the closure of Balibuzz is ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities