Island Focus: Two migrant workers die in Malaysia
The Jakarta Post
KUPANG: The remains of two Indonesian migrant workers (TKI) were sent to East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) on July 2 and July 3 from Malaysia. However, the deceased, both from Ende, Flores Island, identified as Nus Tigo and Maria Bani, were repatriated without official documents.
“The body of a TKI from Ende under the name of Maria Bani and the body of Nus Tigo, also from Ende, arrived in NTT cons...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem