Island Focus: Two migrant workers die in Malaysia
The Jakarta Post
KUPANG: The remains of two Indonesian migrant workers (TKI) were sent to East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) on July 2 and July 3 from Malaysia. However, the deceased, both from Ende, Flores Island, identified as Nus Tigo and Maria Bani, were repatriated without official documents.
“The body of a TKI from Ende under the name of Maria Bani and the body of Nus Tigo, also from Ende, arrived in NTT cons...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces