Island Focus: Two migrant workers die in Malaysia
The Jakarta Post
KUPANG: The remains of two Indonesian migrant workers (TKI) were sent to East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) on July 2 and July 3 from Malaysia. However, the deceased, both from Ende, Flores Island, identified as Nus Tigo and Maria Bani, were repatriated without official documents.
“The body of a TKI from Ende under the name of Maria Bani and the body of Nus Tigo, also from Ende, arrived in NTT cons...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online