Island focus: One dies in 5.4-magnitude quake
The Jakarta Post
A farmer in Kamang Mudiak village, Kamang Magek district, Agam regency, West Sumatra, was killed when a 5.4-magnitude earthquake rocked the northern part of the province on Sunday afternoon.
Agam Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD) head Bambang Warsito said Hamdi Desril Sutan Kayo, 44, died while receiving treatment at the Ahmad Mochtar Bukittinggi Hospital in Bukittinggi on Monday morning.
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone