Island focus: One dies in 5.4-magnitude quake
The Jakarta Post
A farmer in Kamang Mudiak village, Kamang Magek district, Agam regency, West Sumatra, was killed when a 5.4-magnitude earthquake rocked the northern part of the province on Sunday afternoon.
Agam Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD) head Bambang Warsito said Hamdi Desril Sutan Kayo, 44, died while receiving treatment at the Ahmad Mochtar Bukittinggi Hospital in Bukittinggi on Monday morning.
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots