Komnas HAM takes IPT verdict into consideration
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Rights event: International People’s Tribunal (IPT) 1965 steering committee member Dolorosa Sinaga speaks during a hearing with the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) in Jakarta on Monday. IPT 1965 handed over a copy of the IPT ruling to the rights body.(JP/DON)Unlike other government institutions, the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) has warmly welcomed the Interna...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste