RI tells Australia it’s overwhelmed by refugees
The Jakarta Post
Claiming that the number of refugees landing on the country’s shores has steadily increased in recent years, Law and Human Rights Minister Yasonna H. Laoly has reached out to Australia to seek assistance in solving the global humanitarian problem.
Yasonna said after a meeting with Australian Justice Minister Michael Keenan that the country faced problems in dealing with refugees because e...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6-year-old girl over parents' quarrel: Police
- China to host Iranian president amid nuclear deal doubt