New Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3 inundated amid heavy rains
The Jakarta Post
The entrance to the newly built Terminal 3 at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport was inundated during heavy rains Sunday.
Heavy rains occurred for hours and water seepage from its roof caused the flooding, as reported by tribunnews.com.
State-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Pura II's head of corporate secretary and legal Agus Haryadi said puddles formed in the entrance area of Terminal 3 amid heavy rains around 4 p.m.
“The water came from clogged drains,” Agus told The Jakarta Post.
He also apologized to passengers for inconveniences caused.
He went on to say the terminal had been cleaned and would take measures to prevent such incidences from happening again.
Meanwhile, netizens have expressed their disappointment. Social media account @menujusenja uploaded a photo of the flooded Terminal 3 and questioned whether it was ready to be opened. (wnd/evi)
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump