For Indonesia technology holds a key to financial inclusion
H.M. Queen Máxima of the Netherlands
Poverty is almost as difficult to eradicate as it is to endure. But today, countries around the world are embracing financial inclusion — the provision of bank accounts and other financial services to people who have long been excluded — as an effective and sustainable way to help poor people thrive.
Indonesia is proudly among those countries. I am visiting Indonesia this week to celeb...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world