For Indonesia technology holds a key to financial inclusion
H.M. Queen Máxima of the Netherlands
Poverty is almost as difficult to eradicate as it is to endure. But today, countries around the world are embracing financial inclusion — the provision of bank accounts and other financial services to people who have long been excluded — as an effective and sustainable way to help poor people thrive.
Indonesia is proudly among those countries. I am visiting Indonesia this week to celeb...
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake