National scene: West Papua, Aceh, Banten most vulnerable
The Jakarta Post
The Elections Supervisory Agency (Bawaslu) has released an election vulnerability index identifying regions prone to electoral fraud and conflicts, with West Papua province topping the list.
The list has been published ahead of concurrent regional elections slated for next year.
Bawaslu spokesperson Daniel Zuchron said the criteria for the index comprised organizer professionalism, ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan