National scene: West Papua, Aceh, Banten most vulnerable
The Jakarta Post
The Elections Supervisory Agency (Bawaslu) has released an election vulnerability index identifying regions prone to electoral fraud and conflicts, with West Papua province topping the list.
The list has been published ahead of concurrent regional elections slated for next year.
Bawaslu spokesperson Daniel Zuchron said the criteria for the index comprised organizer professionalism, ...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers