National scene: West Papua, Aceh, Banten most vulnerable
The Jakarta Post
The Elections Supervisory Agency (Bawaslu) has released an election vulnerability index identifying regions prone to electoral fraud and conflicts, with West Papua province topping the list.
The list has been published ahead of concurrent regional elections slated for next year.
Bawaslu spokesperson Daniel Zuchron said the criteria for the index comprised organizer professionalism, ...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth