Alibaba’s Jack Ma agrees to become RI e-commerce adviser
The Jakarta Post
E-commerce business players have expressed optimism that the involvement of Chinese billionaire Jack Ma in a special government committee will give a boost to the sector.
Ma, the chairman of Chinese giant online marketplace Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., has accepted the invitation from President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo to become an adviser to the government’s e-commerce steering committee...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters