Alibaba’s Jack Ma agrees to become RI e-commerce adviser
The Jakarta Post
E-commerce business players have expressed optimism that the involvement of Chinese billionaire Jack Ma in a special government committee will give a boost to the sector.
Ma, the chairman of Chinese giant online marketplace Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., has accepted the invitation from President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo to become an adviser to the government’s e-commerce steering committee...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe