Island focus: Experts find no hate speech from Meliana
The Jakarta Post
The Tanjungbalai Police on Thursday announced they had received statements from language experts with North Sumatra University in regards to alleged insults uttered by a Chinese-Indonesian resident named Meliana against a religion.
Tanjungbalai Police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Ayep Wahyu Gunawan said the witnesses had been questioned, but they could not confirm that Meliana had committed blasph...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official