Macau committed to becoming world class destination
The Jakarta Post
Macau is committed to attracting more Indonesian tourists to the Chinese special administrative region by appointing an official representative in the country.
The Macau Government Tourism Office (MGTO) appointed VFS Global in hopes of revamping tourism between Indonesia and Macau.
To ensure that Macau becomes “appealing to the largest bloc of tourists in Southeast Asia”, Macau p...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business