Macau committed to becoming world class destination
The Jakarta Post
Macau is committed to attracting more Indonesian tourists to the Chinese special administrative region by appointing an official representative in the country.
The Macau Government Tourism Office (MGTO) appointed VFS Global in hopes of revamping tourism between Indonesia and Macau.
To ensure that Macau becomes “appealing to the largest bloc of tourists in Southeast Asia”, Macau p...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action