Macau committed to becoming world class destination
The Jakarta Post
Macau is committed to attracting more Indonesian tourists to the Chinese special administrative region by appointing an official representative in the country.
The Macau Government Tourism Office (MGTO) appointed VFS Global in hopes of revamping tourism between Indonesia and Macau.
To ensure that Macau becomes “appealing to the largest bloc of tourists in Southeast Asia”, Macau p...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia