Macau committed to becoming world class destination
The Jakarta Post
Macau is committed to attracting more Indonesian tourists to the Chinese special administrative region by appointing an official representative in the country.
The Macau Government Tourism Office (MGTO) appointed VFS Global in hopes of revamping tourism between Indonesia and Macau.
To ensure that Macau becomes “appealing to the largest bloc of tourists in Southeast Asia”, Macau p...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police