Settlement of Papua issues deserves national priority
Vidhyandika D. Perkasa
PREMIUM In this dynamic, rapidly changing world, it is worth observing how the state (government) places the complexity of Papua an its domestic agenda. In reality, the issue of China and disputes in the South China Sea have seemed to dominate the state’s international affairs lately due to possible security threats. Even though Papua is, in fact, a domestic affair, it has seized international attention...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2