Artists interpret shared Dutch-Indonesian Heritage
‘40,000 Homes and a Sense of Security’ by Tintin WuliaAn Amsterdam exhibition featuring 11 Dutch and Indonesian artists explores the countries’ shared history — and what it means for the current generation.A row of old black-and-white photographs depicts young Chinese men and women lined up along a white wall, with definitions of “citizen” and “resident” written below them.
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday