Familiar content, marketing keys to luring moviegoers: Falcon
The Jakarta Post
HB Naveen (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)Over the past several decades, Indonesia has experienced ups and downs in its movie industry. This year, the industry witnessed a new high after Falcon Pictures’ Warkop DKI Reborn: Jangkrik Boss Part 1, the remake of classic comedy hit Warkop, emerged as the most successful Indonesian movie with over 6.5 million viewers, and still counting. Other Falcon r...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer