Building sustainable fisheries for benefit of all
Independence was supposed to bring prosperity to the people of Indonesia, but while many millions have indeed been lifted out of poverty there is one group that has largely been left behind: fisherfolk.
It is true that some coastal communities have prospered over the years, mainly those fortunate enough to have ready access to larger markets, but for the vast majority employed in actual fi...
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Jasriadi of ‘Saracen’ to undergo trial in Pekanbaru
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Bitcoin futures make muted stock exchange debut
- Fight rages on for House speakership