The good and the bad: Whose side are you on?
The Middle East — a region consisting of mostly Islamic countries — is where most of the massacres take place. Currently Syria seems to be the epicenter of all the terror.
Let us take for instance, Aleppo; once a beautiful city is now in ruins due to the civil war. Not a day goes by in Aleppo where civilians do not get martyred.
Many public places such as mosques, hospitals and...
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf