The good and the bad: Whose side are you on?
The Middle East — a region consisting of mostly Islamic countries — is where most of the massacres take place. Currently Syria seems to be the epicenter of all the terror.
Let us take for instance, Aleppo; once a beautiful city is now in ruins due to the civil war. Not a day goes by in Aleppo where civilians do not get martyred.
Many public places such as mosques, hospitals and...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- KPK arrests 10 in Banten bribery case
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map