The good and the bad: Whose side are you on?
The Middle East — a region consisting of mostly Islamic countries — is where most of the massacres take place. Currently Syria seems to be the epicenter of all the terror.
Let us take for instance, Aleppo; once a beautiful city is now in ruins due to the civil war. Not a day goes by in Aleppo where civilians do not get martyred.
Many public places such as mosques, hospitals and...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi