The good and the bad: Whose side are you on?
The Middle East — a region consisting of mostly Islamic countries — is where most of the massacres take place. Currently Syria seems to be the epicenter of all the terror.
Let us take for instance, Aleppo; once a beautiful city is now in ruins due to the civil war. Not a day goes by in Aleppo where civilians do not get martyred.
Many public places such as mosques, hospitals and...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021