City must be open to various road pricing options: Experts
The Jakarta Post
As debates continue on the technology and bidding process for an Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) system in Jakarta, experts have stressed the need to consider and compare different options.
University of Indonesia (UI) transportation expert Alvinsyah said the city administration could take a look at ERP systems implemented in cities like Singapore, Stockholm and London.
“We need to ...
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt