City must be open to various road pricing options: Experts
The Jakarta Post
As debates continue on the technology and bidding process for an Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) system in Jakarta, experts have stressed the need to consider and compare different options.
University of Indonesia (UI) transportation expert Alvinsyah said the city administration could take a look at ERP systems implemented in cities like Singapore, Stockholm and London.
“We need to ...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings