City must be open to various road pricing options: Experts
The Jakarta Post
As debates continue on the technology and bidding process for an Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) system in Jakarta, experts have stressed the need to consider and compare different options.
University of Indonesia (UI) transportation expert Alvinsyah said the city administration could take a look at ERP systems implemented in cities like Singapore, Stockholm and London.
“We need to ...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased