RAPP eyes for bigger market with 30% production hike in 2017
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s second-largest pulp and paper firm PT Riau Andalan Pulp and Paper (RAPP) has completed its third paper mill and set its operational debut for next year to increase production and expand its exports to the international market.
The Rp 4 trillion (US$300.7 million) new mill will increase its paper production capacity by 250,000 tons, or 30 percent, to 1.1 billion tons per annum....
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?