RAPP eyes for bigger market with 30% production hike in 2017
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s second-largest pulp and paper firm PT Riau Andalan Pulp and Paper (RAPP) has completed its third paper mill and set its operational debut for next year to increase production and expand its exports to the international market.
The Rp 4 trillion (US$300.7 million) new mill will increase its paper production capacity by 250,000 tons, or 30 percent, to 1.1 billion tons per annum....
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi