Chinese flags flying in North Maluku violation of law: TNI
The Jakarta Post
The recent hoisting of a number of Chinese flags in North Maluku by a Chinese company violated the 1958 Law on State Symbols, in which suspected offenders may be subject to criminal prosecution.
The members of the Indonesian Military (TNI) had removed at least two Chinese flags, flown at the compound of nickel miner PT Wanatiara Persada on Obi Island in South Halmahera, North Maluku, and at...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...