Chinese flags flying in North Maluku violation of law: TNI
The Jakarta Post
The recent hoisting of a number of Chinese flags in North Maluku by a Chinese company violated the 1958 Law on State Symbols, in which suspected offenders may be subject to criminal prosecution.
The members of the Indonesian Military (TNI) had removed at least two Chinese flags, flown at the compound of nickel miner PT Wanatiara Persada on Obi Island in South Halmahera, North Maluku, and at...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods