Chinese flags flying in North Maluku violation of law: TNI
The Jakarta Post
The recent hoisting of a number of Chinese flags in North Maluku by a Chinese company violated the 1958 Law on State Symbols, in which suspected offenders may be subject to criminal prosecution.
The members of the Indonesian Military (TNI) had removed at least two Chinese flags, flown at the compound of nickel miner PT Wanatiara Persada on Obi Island in South Halmahera, North Maluku, and at...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building