Chinese flags flying in North Maluku violation of law: TNI
The Jakarta Post
The recent hoisting of a number of Chinese flags in North Maluku by a Chinese company violated the 1958 Law on State Symbols, in which suspected offenders may be subject to criminal prosecution.
The members of the Indonesian Military (TNI) had removed at least two Chinese flags, flown at the compound of nickel miner PT Wanatiara Persada on Obi Island in South Halmahera, North Maluku, and at...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week